As many of you might know wearing black during hot summer days is not a viable option, due to the fact that lighter colours reflect light and darker ones especially blacks absorb the heat from the sun.
So what if you have this awesome looking shirt or the ripped black jeans you adore so much or even worse black is your uniform, well here is what I tend to do.
I like black clothing, as it is versatile and easily paired with any colour you like. The Trick is to mix light coloured pieces with the darker ones, in that way you won’t feel as overwhelmed by the heat.
Here is my outfit:
All articles as seen on the pictures:
- T-Shirt: Laycette by TrueYou
- Pants: Skinny Jeans by H&M
- Shoes: Yeezy Boost 350 Cream
- Hat: Zara
- Sunglasses: Unofficial by Solaris
- Bracelet: Paycelet by Erste Bank (right arm), SOBEK black by NiMa Atelier (left arm)
- Watch: Rolex Submariner “no date”